Related occupations for task:
Review civil design, engineering, or construction technical documentation to ensure compliance with applicable government or industrial codes, standards, requirements, or regulations.
||Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspectors, Except Aviation
- Review commercial vehicle logs, shipping papers, or driver and equipment records to detect any problems or to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards.
||Court Reporters and Simultaneous Captioners
- Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judges.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Review all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- Examine maintenance records and flight logs to determine if service and maintenance checks and overhauls were performed at prescribed intervals.
See all 12 related occupations >>