Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.01 - Logistics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Conduct logistics studies or analyses, such as time studies, zero-base analyses, rate analyses, network analyses, flow-path analyses, or supply chain analyses.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Apply analytic methods or tools to understand, predict, or control logistics operations or processes.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Analyze logistics data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling, or cost or benefit analysis.
- Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements.