Related occupations for task:
Obtain and serve subpoenas.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Send notices to taxpayers when accounts are delinquent.
- Impose payment deadlines on delinquent taxpayers and monitor payments to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Notify taxpayers of any overpayment or underpayment, and either issue a refund or request further payment.
||Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Warn violators of infractions or penalties.
- Prepare correspondence to inform concerned parties of licensing decisions or appeals processes.
- Arrange for the next of kin to be notified of deaths.
- Provide information concerning the circumstances of death to relatives of the deceased.
- Confer with officials in various agencies to facilitate clearance of goods through customs and quarantine.
- Obtain line releases for frequent shippers of low-risk commodities, high-volume entries, or multiple-container loads.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Communicate with regulatory agencies regarding pre-submission strategies, potential regulatory pathways, compliance test requirements, or clarification and follow-up of submissions under review.
- Obtain clearances for the use of recycled plastics in product packaging.
See all 13 related occupations >>