Related occupations for task:
Gather and analyze water use data to forecast water demand.
- Conduct research studies to develop new concepts in the field of automotive engineering.
- Research computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
- Conduct research on robotic technology to create new robotic systems or system capabilities.
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of robotic mechanisms, components, or systems, such as planetary rovers, multiple mobile robots, reconfigurable robots, or man-machine interactions.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Participate in research or testing of computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
- Conduct engineering research experiments to improve or modify mining and oil machinery and operations.
- Conduct research on new photonics technologies.
See all 6 related occupations >>