Related occupations for task:
Apply modeling or quantitative analysis to forecast events, such as human decisions or behaviors, the structure or processes of organizations, or the attitudes or actions of human groups.
||Energy Engineers, Except Wind and Solar
- Analyze, interpret, or create graphical representations of energy data, using engineering software.
- Perform energy modeling, measurement, verification, commissioning, or retro-commissioning.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Model biological, chemical, or physical treatment processes to remove or degrade pollutants.
- Create models to demonstrate or predict the process by which pollutants move through or impact an environment.
- Perform hydrological analyses, using three-dimensional simulation software, to model the movement of water or forecast the dispersion of chemical pollutants in the water supply.
- Perform mathematical modeling of underground or surface water resources, such as floodplains, ocean coastlines, streams, rivers, or wetlands.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Develop models or computer simulations of human biobehavioral systems to obtain data for measuring or controlling life processes.
- Develop statistical models or simulations using statistical or modeling software.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Simulate or model fuel cell, motor, or other system information, using simulation software programs.
See all 13 related occupations >>