Related occupations for task:
Design or evaluate human work systems, using human factors engineering and ergonomic principles to optimize usability, cost, quality, safety, or performance.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
- Analyze manufacturing processes or byproducts to identify engineering solutions to minimize the output of carbon or other pollutants.
- Identify design alternatives for the development of new water resources.
- Perform hydraulic analyses of water supply systems or water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, or to identify opportunities to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze the efficiency of water delivery structures, such as dams, tainter gates, canals, pipes, penstocks, or cofferdams.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Develop process flows, work instructions, or standard operating procedures for radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.
- Analyze radio frequency identification device (RFID)-related supply chain data.
- Investigate or resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
See more related occupations >>