Related occupations for task:
Generate high-resolution images or measure force-distance curves, using techniques such as atomic force microscopy.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Produce images of objects on film, using radiographic techniques.
- Make radiographic images to detect flaws in objects while leaving objects intact.
- Map the presence of imperfections within objects, using sonic measurements.
- Evaluate material properties, using radio astronomy, voltage and amperage measurement, or rheometric flow measurement.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Produce images or measurements, using tools or techniques such as atomic force microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, optical microscopy, particle size analysis, or zeta potential analysis.
- Inspect or measure thin films of carbon nanotubes, polymers, or inorganic coatings, using a variety of techniques or analytical tools.
- Assist nanoscientists or engineers in processing or characterizing materials according to physical or chemical properties.
||Food Science Technicians
- Monitor and control temperature of products.