Related occupations for task:
Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or needs.
- Evaluate mechanical designs or prototypes for energy performance or environmental impact.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Recommend product or component design improvements, based on test data or observations.
- Recommend tests or testing conditions in accordance with designs, customer requirements, or industry standards to ensure test validity.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
||Energy Engineers, Except Wind and Solar
- Review architectural, mechanical, or electrical plans or specifications to evaluate energy efficiency.
- Recommend best fuel for specific sites or circumstances.
- Review new product plans and make recommendations for material selection, based on design objectives, such as strength, weight, heat resistance, electrical conductivity, and cost.
- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
See more related occupations >>