Related Occupations for Task
17-3024.01 - Robotics Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Debug robotics programs.
- Build, configure, or test robots or robotic applications.
- Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
- Plan mobile robot paths and teach path plans to robots.
- Automate assays on laboratory robotics.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.