Related Occupations for Task
25-4031.00 - Library Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Train other staff, volunteers, or student assistants and schedule and supervise their work.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum libraries and laboratories.
||Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Supervise and work with volunteers.
- Direct and supervise curatorial, technical, and student staff in the handling, mounting, care, and storage of art objects.
||Computer Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Direct research of other teachers or of graduate students working for advanced academic degrees.
||Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Advise and instruct teachers employed in school systems by providing activities, such as in-service seminars.
||English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
- Recruit, train, and supervise department personnel, such as faculty and student writing instructors.
See all 14 related occupations >>