Related occupations for task:
Present research findings at national meetings or in peer-reviewed journals.
- Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
- Conduct or direct research on speech or hearing topics and report findings for use in developing procedures, technologies, or treatments.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Prepare preventive health reports, including problem descriptions, analyses, alternative solutions, and recommendations.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Publish research findings or present them at conferences and seminars.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative reports, or graphic presentations of information, such as tumor registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, or other users.
See all 11 related occupations >>