Related Occupations for Task
29-1217.00 - Neurologists
Related occupations for task:
Determine brain death using accepted tests and procedures.
- Conduct tests or studies such as electroencephalography (EEG), polysomnography (PSG), nerve conduction studies (NCS), electromyography (EMG), and intraoperative monitoring (IOM).
- Conduct tests to determine cerebral death, the absence of brain activity, or the probability of recovery from a coma.
- Measure visual, auditory, or somatosensory evoked potentials (EPs) to determine responses to stimuli.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Perform electrodiagnosis including electromyography, nerve conduction studies, or somatosensory evoked potentials of neuromuscular disorders or damage.
- Perform physical examinations by taking vital signs, checking neurological reflexes, examining breasts, or performing pelvic examinations.