Related Occupations for Task
29-9092.00 - Genetic Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Assess patients' psychological or emotional needs, such as those relating to stress, fear of test results, financial issues, and marital conflicts to make referral recommendations or assist patients in managing test outcomes.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Observe and evaluate athletes' mental well-being.
- Perform post-partum health assessments of mothers and babies at regular intervals.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Assess the impact of illnesses or injuries on patients' health, function, growth, development, nutrition, sleep, rest, quality of life, or family, social and educational relationships.
- Assess client functioning levels, strengths, and areas of need in terms of perceptual, sensory, affective, communicative, musical, physical, cognitive, social, spiritual, or other abilities.
See all 12 related occupations >>