Related occupations for task:
Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
||Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
- Investigate organized crime, public corruption, financial crime, copyright infringement, civil rights violations, bank robbery, extortion, kidnapping, and other violations of federal or state statutes.
||Immigration and Customs Inspectors
- Institute civil and criminal prosecutions and cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in the investigation and prosecution of those in violation of immigration or customs laws.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
||Sheriffs and Deputy Sheriffs
- Investigate illegal or suspicious activities.
||Transit and Railroad Police
- Investigate or direct investigations of freight theft, suspicious damage or loss of passengers' valuables, or other crimes on railroad property.
See all 8 related occupations >>