Related occupations for task:
Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Discuss financial options with clients and keep them informed about transactions.
- Inform and advise concerned parties regarding fluctuations or securities transactions affecting plans or accounts.
- Offer advice on the purchase or sale of particular securities.
- Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs, present information, or explain available services.
- Explain stock market terms or trading practices to clients.
- Supply the latest price quotes on any security, as well as information on the activities or financial positions of the corporations issuing these securities.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
- Research and convey information to customers about tax benefits or government rebates associated with energy-efficient scientific or technical products, such as solar panels.
- Answer customer questions related to energy sales procedures, energy markets, or alternative energy sources.
- Explain contracts or related documents to customers.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Explain rental fees, policies, and procedures.
See all 19 related occupations >>