Related occupations for task:
Enter or retrieve information from structural databases, protein sequence motif databases, mutation databases, genomic databases or gene expression databases.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Consult charts to determine charges for pay-telephone calls, requesting coin deposits for calls as necessary.
- Update directory information.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
- Perform routine data entry or other office support activities, including creating, sorting, photocopying, distributing, or filing documents.
- Perform record checks on past or current licensees, as required by investigations.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
See more related occupations >>