Related occupations for task:
Operate chemical processing equipment for the production of biofuels.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Operate biomass fuel-burning boiler or biomass fuel gasification system equipment in accordance with specifications or instructions.
- Operate valves, pumps, engines, or generators to control and adjust production of biofuels or biomass-fueled power.
- Operate equipment to start, stop, or regulate biomass-fueled generators, generator units, boilers, engines, or auxiliary systems.
- Operate high-pressure steam boiler or water chiller equipment for electrical cogeneration operations.
- Operate equipment to heat biomass, using knowledge of controls, combustion, and firing mechanisms.