Related occupations for task:
Inspect biomass power plant or processing equipment, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Inspect water-powered electric generators or auxiliary equipment in hydroelectric plants to verify proper operation or to determine maintenance or repair needs.
- Take readings and record data, such as water levels, temperatures, or flow rates.
- Maintain logs, reports, work requests, or other records of work performed in hydroelectric plants.
- Perform tunnel or field inspections of hydroelectric plant facilities or resources.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Notify supervisors or other personnel of production problems.
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Inspect or test cleantech or green technology parts, products, or installations, such as fuel cells, solar panels, or air quality devices, for conformance to specifications or standards.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
||Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers
- Record details of machine malfunctions.
- Notify other workers of defects, and direct them to adjust extruding and forming machines.
- Record operational data on tags, and attach tags to machines.
See more related occupations >>