Related occupations for task:
Install, maintain, or repair ground or water source-coupled heat pumps to heat and cool residential or commercial building air or water.
||Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
- Install dehumidifiers or related equipment for spaces that require cool, dry air to operate efficiently, such as computer rooms.
- Install or repair air purification systems, such as specialized filters or ultraviolet (UV) light purification systems.
- Install or repair self-contained ground source heat pumps or hybrid ground or air source heat pumps to minimize carbon-based energy consumption and reduce carbon emissions.
- Repair or service heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to improve efficiency, such as by changing filters, cleaning ducts, and refilling non-toxic refrigerants.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Install equipment to improve the energy or operational efficiency of residential or commercial buildings.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine cooling, and electrical systems.