Related Occupations for Task
47-4011.01 - Energy Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Collect and analyze field data related to energy usage.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Determine sampling locations and methods, and collect water or wastewater samples for analysis, preserving samples with appropriate containers and preservation methods.
- Research and keep informed of pertinent information and developments in areas such as EPA laws and regulations.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, making recommendations and completing documentation.
- Conduct research on hazardous waste management projects to determine the magnitude of problems and treatment or disposal alternatives and costs.
- Collect information about waste stream management or green building practices to inform decision makers.
- Research or review regulatory, technical, or market issues related to sustainability.
- Identify or create new sustainability indicators.
||Energy Engineers, Except Wind and Solar
- Identify and recommend energy savings strategies to achieve more energy-efficient operation.
- Verify energy bills and meter readings.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Analyze environmental aspects of competing merchandise when making buying decisions.