Related Occupations for Task
29-1161.00 - Nurse Midwives
Related occupations for task:
Write information in medical records or provide narrative summaries to communicate patient information to other health care providers.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Monitor patients' comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
- Transcribe, type, and distribute reports of diagnostic procedures for interpretation by physician.
- Set up 24-hour Holter and event monitors, scan and interpret tapes, and report results to physicians.
- Summarize test results and report to appropriate authorities.
- Recognize and report abnormalities in the color, size, shape, composition, or pattern of cells.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Observe, record, and report to physician the patient's condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs or treatment.
- Communicate with dispatchers or treatment center personnel to provide information about situation, to arrange reception of victims, or to receive instructions for further treatment.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Monitor patients' conditions and reactions, reporting abnormal signs to physician.
- Record, process, and maintain patient data or treatment records and prepare reports.
See more related occupations >>