Related Occupations for Task
17-2041.00 - Chemical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Troubleshoot problems with chemical manufacturing processes.
- Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
- Determine root causes of failures or recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods, using statistical procedures.
- Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Determine causes of fires and ways in which they could have been prevented.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Troubleshoot fuel cell test equipment.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Troubleshoot microprocessors or electronic instruments, equipment, or systems, using electronic test equipment such as logic analyzers.
- Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
See all 6 related occupations >>