Related occupations for task:
Keep records and prepare reports detailing findings, investigative methods, and laboratory techniques.
- Research and prepare manuscripts in support of public programming and the development of exhibits at historic sites, museums, libraries, and archives.
- Present historical accounts in terms of individuals or social, ethnic, political, economic, or geographic groupings.
- Speak to various groups, organizations, and clubs to promote the aims and activities of historical societies.
- Prepare publications and exhibits, or review those prepared by others, to ensure their historical accuracy.
- Organize information for publication and for other means of dissemination, such as via storage media or the Internet.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Map forest tract data using digital mapping systems.
- Keep records of the amount and condition of logs taken to mills.
- Measure distances, clean sightlines, and record data to help survey crews.
- Install gauges, stream flow recorders, and soil moisture measuring instruments, and collect and record data from them to assist with watershed analysis.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Document patient information including session notes, progress notes, recommendations, and treatment plans.
- Write reports on clients and maintain required paperwork.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Prepare documentation or presentations, including charts, photos, or graphs.
- Maintain records of survey data.
- Document methods used and write technical reports containing information collected.
See more related occupations >>