Related Occupations for Task
27-1025.00 - Interior Designers
Related occupations for task:
Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Direct and coordinate construction, erection, or decoration activities to ensure that sets or exhibits meet design, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Coordinate the removal of sets, props, and exhibits after productions or events are complete.
- Coordinate the transportation of sets that are built off-site, and coordinate their setup at the site of use.
- Arrange for outside contractors to construct exhibit structures.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches.