Related occupations for task:
Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Record, process, and maintain patient data or treatment records and prepare reports.
- Coordinate work with clerical personnel or other technologists.
- Collaborate with other medical team members, such as physicians or nurses, to conduct angiography or special vascular procedures.
- Coordinate administration of anesthetics with surgeons during operation.
- Confer with other medical professionals to determine type and method of anesthetic or sedation to render patient insensible to pain.
- Manage anesthesiological services, coordinating them with other medical activities and formulating plans and procedures.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including psychiatrists, psychologists, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans.
- Consult with psychiatrists or other professionals when unusual or complex cases are encountered.
- Participate in treatment team conferences regarding diagnosis or treatment of difficult cases.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings.
- Interpret imaging data and confer with other medical specialists to formulate diagnoses.
- Consult with anesthesiologists regarding recommended dosages or combinations of sedative drugs.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Coordinate work with other emergency medical team members or police or fire department personnel.
- Coordinate with treatment center personnel to obtain patients' vital statistics and medical history, to determine the circumstances of the emergency, and to administer emergency treatment.
See more related occupations >>