Related occupations for task:
Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Coordinate or maintain office tracking systems for correspondence or follow-up actions.
- Participate in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation or distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
- Process claims against the municipality, maintaining files and log of claims, and coordinate claim response and handling with municipal claims administrators.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel or with other work units or departments.
- Coordinate or perform activities associated with shipping, receiving, distribution, or transportation.
- Plan for or coordinate office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organization, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Plan production commitments or timetables for business units, specific programs, or jobs, using sales forecasts.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Negotiate and arrange transport of goods with shipping or freight companies.
- Direct or participate in cargo loading to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies.
See all 14 related occupations >>