Related occupations for task:
Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
||First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Schedule times of shipment and modes of transportation for materials.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
- Schedule movement of recycling materials into and out of storage areas.
- Coordinate recycling collection schedules to optimize service and efficiency.
See more related occupations >>