Related Occupations for Task
19-2043.00 - Hydrologists
Related occupations for task:
Develop computer models for hydrologic predictions.
- Perform complex, dynamic, and integrated mathematical modeling of ecological, environmental, or economic systems.
- Develop economic models, forecasts, or scenarios to predict future economic and environmental outcomes.
- Forecast future status or condition of ecosystems, based on changing industrial practices or environmental conditions.
- Create complex and dynamic mathematical models of population, community, or ecological systems.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Conduct numerical simulations of climate conditions to understand and predict global or regional weather patterns.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Create environmental models or simulations, using geographic information system (GIS) data and knowledge of particular ecosystems or ecological regions.