Related Occupations for Task
29-1181.00 - Audiologists
Related occupations for task:
Program and monitor cochlear implants to fit the needs of patients.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, or supplies and enter inventory data into computer.
- Compute charges for medication or equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
- Input details of specimen processing, analysis, and technical issues into logs or laboratory information systems (LIS).
- Input details of specimens into logs or computer systems.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases and enter findings into computer.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
See all 9 related occupations >>