Related Occupations for Task
29-1181.00 - Audiologists
Related occupations for task:
Recommend assistive devices according to patients' needs or nature of impairments.
- Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames to suit client needs.
- Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color, and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
- Advise oncology team members how beam modifying or immobilization devices should be used in radiation treatment plans.
- Develop requirements for the use of patient immobilization devices and positioning aides, such as molds or casts, as part of treatment plans to ensure accurate delivery of radiation and comfort of patient.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, or braces if necessary.
- Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies.
||Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
- Assist patients to select eyewear.
See all 6 related occupations >>