Related Occupations for Task
29-1181.00 - Audiologists
Related occupations for task:
Fit, dispense, and repair assistive devices, such as hearing aids.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Fit, test, and evaluate devices on patients, and make adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort.
- Repair, rebuild, and modify prosthetic and orthopedic appliances.
- Fit prostheses to patients, making any necessary adjustments and modifications.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Maintain or repair hearing aids or other communication devices.
- Make and fit prosthetic appliances.
- Design, make, or fit prosthodontic appliances, such as space maintainers, bridges, or dentures, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists or dental technicians.
See all 7 related occupations >>