Related Occupations for Task
29-9091.00 - Athletic Trainers
Related occupations for task:
Perform general administrative tasks, such as keeping records or writing reports.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Maintain or operate a variety of health record indexes or storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store, or analyze information.
- Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Scan patients' health records into electronic formats.
- Transcribe medical reports.
- Take dictation using shorthand, a stenotype machine, or headsets and transcribing machines.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Perform a variety of clerical and office tasks, such as handling incoming and outgoing mail, completing and submitting insurance claims, typing, filing, or operating office machines.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Operate digital picture archiving communications systems.
- Record, process, and maintain patient data or treatment records and prepare reports.
- Maintain a current file of examination protocols.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, or pulling and filing films.
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Price and file prescriptions that have been filled.
- Operate cash register to process cash or credit sales.
- Prepare prescription labels by typing or operating a computer and printer.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as filing, compiling and maintaining prescription records, or composing letters.
See more related occupations >>