Related Occupations for Task
31-1013.00 - Psychiatric Aides
Related occupations for task:
Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Monitor animals recovering from surgery and notify veterinarians of any unusual changes or symptoms.
- Examine animals to detect behavioral changes or clinical symptoms that could indicate illness or injury.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Measure patients' range-of-joint motion, body parts, or vital signs to determine effects of treatments or for patient evaluations.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Measure patient's range-of-joint motion, body parts, or vital signs to determine effects of treatments or for patient evaluations.
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
See all 9 related occupations >>