Related Occupations for Task
31-1133.00 - Psychiatric Aides
Related occupations for task:
Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Monitor animals recovering from surgery and notify veterinarians of any unusual changes or symptoms.
- Examine animals to detect behavioral changes or clinical symptoms that could indicate illness or injury.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine.
- Perform annual gynecologic exams, including pap smears and breast exams.
- Observe ultrasound display screen and listen to signals to record vascular information, such as blood pressure, limb volume changes, oxygen saturation, and cerebral circulation.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Measure patient's range-of-joint motion, body parts, or vital signs to determine effects of treatments or for patient evaluations.
See all 11 related occupations >>