Related occupations for task:
Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to identify opportunities for cost reductions or service improvements.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak performance periods and to issue work assignments.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
||Food Service Managers
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Analyze, manipulate, or process large sets of data using statistical software.
See all 20 related occupations >>