Related occupations for task:
Prepare assignments for teacher assistants or volunteers.
||Instructional Designers and Technologists
- Design instructional aids for stand-alone or instructor-led classroom or online use.
- Develop instructional materials, such as lesson plans, handouts, or examinations.
- Develop master course documentation or manuals according to applicable accreditation, certification, or other requirements.
- Develop instructional materials to be used by educators and instructors.
- Organize production and design of curriculum materials.
||Special Education Teachers, Kindergarten and Elementary School
- Prepare objectives, outlines, or other materials for courses of study following curriculum guidelines or school or state requirements.
- Prepare assignments for teacher assistants or volunteers.
- Prepare lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids, such as bibliographies, charts, and graphs.
||Forestry and Conservation Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Prepare course materials, such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Provide information to the public by leading workshops and training programs and by developing educational materials.
See more related occupations >>