Related occupations for task:
Educate athletes or coaches on techniques to improve athletic performance, such as heart rate monitoring, recovery techniques, hydration strategies, or training limits.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Advise athletes, trainers, or coaches to alter or cease sports practices that are potentially harmful.
- Inform athletes about nutrition, hydration, dietary supplements, or uses and possible consequences of medication.
- Advise coaches, trainers, or physical therapists on the proper use of exercises and other therapeutic techniques and alert them to potentially dangerous practices.
- Provide coaches and therapists with assistance in selecting and fitting protective equipment.
- Advise athletes on the proper use of equipment.
- Instruct coaches, athletes, parents, medical personnel, or community members in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Recommend special diets to improve athletes' health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.