Related occupations for task:
Present exercise knowledge, program information, or research study findings at professional meetings or conferences.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Deliver presentations to lay or professional audiences.
- Provide information about potential health hazards and possible interventions to the media, the public, other health care professionals, or local, state, and federal health authorities.
- Prepare preventive health reports, including problem descriptions, analyses, alternative solutions, and recommendations.
- Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
- Conduct or direct research on speech or hearing topics and report findings for use in developing procedures, technologies, or treatments.
- Provide information to the public on hearing or balance topics.
- Conduct or direct research on hearing or balance topics and report findings to help in the development of procedures, technology, or treatments.
- Deliver speeches on diet, nutrition, or health to promote healthy eating habits and illness prevention and treatment.
- Educate the public about the benefits of foot care through techniques such as speaking engagements, advertising, and other forums.
See more related occupations >>