Related Occupations for Task
31-1131.00 - Nursing Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
- Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Interview patients upon admission and record information.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Monitor animals recovering from surgery and notify veterinarians of any unusual changes or symptoms.
- Record information relating to animal genealogy, feeding schedules, appearance, behavior, or breeding.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
See all 11 related occupations >>