Related Occupations for Task
31-1014.00 - Nursing Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Record height or weight of patients.
- Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
- Interview patients upon admission and record information.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Collect blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Record sterilizer test results.
See all 9 related occupations >>