Related Occupations for Task
29-2052.00 - Pharmacy Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Scan patients' health records into electronic formats.
- Transcribe medical reports.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Take dictation using shorthand, a stenotype machine, or headsets and transcribing machines.
- Perform a variety of clerical and office tasks, such as handling incoming and outgoing mail, completing and submitting insurance claims, typing, filing, or operating office machines.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors.
- Operate cash register to process cash or credit sales.
- Prepare prescription labels by typing or operating a computer and printer.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as filing, compiling and maintaining prescription records, or composing letters.
- Obtain a customer's previous record, or verify a prescription with the examining optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- Perform administrative duties, such as tracking inventory and sales, submitting patient insurance information, and performing simple bookkeeping.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Transcribe, type, and distribute reports of diagnostic procedures for interpretation by physician.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments or ordering supplies or equipment.
See more related occupations >>