Related occupations for task:
Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions or to determine whether adjustments are needed.
||Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Observe operation of various machines to detect and correct machine malfunctions such as improper forming, glue flow, or pasteboard tension.
- Monitor finished cartons as they drop from forming machines into rotating hoppers and into gravity feed chutes to prevent jamming.
||Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers
- Verify that incoming and outgoing products are moving through the correct meters, and that meters are working properly.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Note malfunctions of equipment, instruments, or controls and report these conditions to supervisors.
||Rolling Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Monitor machine cycles and mill operation to detect jamming and to ensure that products conform to specifications.
See more related occupations >>