Related Occupations for Task
17-2161.00 - Nuclear Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Direct environmental compliance activities associated with nuclear plant operations or maintenance.
||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Direct the purchase, modification, installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection systems.
- Direct engineering activities, ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Implement and coordinate mine safety programs, including the design and maintenance of protective and rescue equipment and safety devices.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Coordinate activities with regulatory bodies to ensure repairs and alterations are at minimum cost and consistent with safety.