Related occupations for task:
Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
- Disassemble and reassemble robots or peripheral equipment to make repairs such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, and servomotors.
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Test performance of robotic assemblies, using instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Operate robots to perform customized tasks, such as environmental cleanup or explosive detection operations.
- Design, integrate, or test photonics systems or components.
- Develop or test photonic prototypes or models.
- Conduct testing to determine functionality or optimization or to establish limits of photonics systems or components.
- Analyze, fabricate, or test fiber-optic links.
- Select, purchase, set up, operate, or troubleshoot state-of-the-art laser cutting equipment.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Set up mechanical, hydraulic, or electric test equipment in accordance with engineering specifications, standards, or test procedures.
- Inspect or test parts to determine nature or cause of defects or malfunctions.
- Perform or execute manual or automated tests of automotive system or component performance, efficiency, or durability.
- Participate in research or testing of computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Inspect and test mechanical equipment.
- Apply testing or monitoring apparatus to operating equipment.
See more related occupations >>