Related occupations for task:
Train workers in safety procedures related to green jobs, such as the use of fall protection devices or maintenance of proper ventilation during wind turbine construction.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
- Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel, and the general public.
- Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
||First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
- Train security personnel on protective procedures, first aid, fire safety, and other duties.
See all 7 related occupations >>