Related Occupations for Task
19-1032.00 - Foresters
Related occupations for task:
Choose and prepare sites for new trees, using controlled burning, bulldozers, or herbicides to clear weeds, brush, and logging debris.
- Perform crop production duties, such as tilling, hoeing, pruning, weeding, or harvesting crops.
- Prepare land for cultivated crops, orchards, or vineyards by plowing, discing, leveling, or contouring.
- Transplant trees, vegetables, or horticultural plants.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Thin and space trees and control weeds and undergrowth, using manual tools and chemicals, or supervise workers performing these tasks.
- Perform reforestation or forest renewal, including nursery and silviculture operations, site preparation, seeding and tree planting programs, cone collection, and tree improvement.