Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.01 - Fuel Cell Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Plan or implement fuel cell cost reduction or product improvement projects in collaboration with other engineers, suppliers, support personnel, or customers.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Confer with research and biomanufacturing personnel to ensure the compatibility of design and production.
- Consult with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
- Prepare project plans for equipment or facility improvements, including time lines, budgetary estimates, or capital spending requests.
- Collaborate with architects or related professionals on whole building design to maximize the aesthetic features of structures or surrounding land and to improve energy efficiency.
- Develop planting plans to help clients garden productively or to achieve particular aesthetic effects.
- Collaborate with estimators to cost projects, create project plans, or coordinate bids from landscaping contractors.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
- Confer with contractors, utility companies, or government agencies to discuss plans, specifications, or work schedules.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Develop plans to deconstruct damaged or obsolete roadways or other transportation structures in a manner that is environmentally sound or prepares the land for sustainable development.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Consult with engineers to discuss or interpret design concepts, or determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Determine the order of work and the method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, or conductor paths.
See more related occupations >>