Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.01 - Fuel Cell Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the power output, system cost, or environmental impact of new hydrogen or non-hydrogen fuel cell system designs.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Compare the performance or environmental impact of nanomaterials by nanoparticle size, shape, or organization.
- Analyze the life cycle of nanomaterials or nano-enabled products to determine environmental impact.
- Measure emission of nanodust or nanoparticles during nanocomposite or other nano-scale production processes, using systems such as aerosol detection systems.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Perform predesign services, such as feasibility or environmental impact studies.
- Gather information related to projects' environmental sustainability or operational efficiency.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assess the ability of environments to naturally remove or reduce conventional or emerging contaminants from air, water, or soil.
- Work with customers to assess the environmental impact of proposed construction or to develop pollution prevention programs.
- Conduct water quality studies to identify and characterize water pollutant sources.
- Conduct environmental impact studies related to water and wastewater collection, treatment, or distribution.
See all 12 related occupations >>