Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.01 - Logistics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Determine requirements for compliance with environmental certification standards.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Determine requirements applying to treatment, storage, shipment, or disposal of potentially hazardous production-related waste.
- Determine regulations or procedures related to the management, collection, reuse, recovery, or recycling of packaging waste.
- Determine the legal implications of the production, supply, or use of ozone-depleting substances or equipment containing such substances.
- Monitor national or international legislation on ozone-depleting substances or global warming.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Analyze and implement state, federal or local requirements as necessary to maintain approved pretreatment, pollution prevention, and storm water runoff programs.