Related Occupations for Task
19-2011.00 - Astronomers
Related occupations for task:
Review scientific proposals and research papers.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research.
- Consult reference material, such as textbooks, manuals, or journals, to identify symptoms, make diagnoses, or develop approaches to treatment.
- Attend clinical and research conferences and read scientific literature to keep abreast of technological advances and current genetic research findings.
- Search scientific literature to select and modify methods and procedures most appropriate for genetic research goals.
||Neuropsychologists and Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in neuropsychology.
- Maintain current knowledge of government policy decisions.
- Study economic and statistical data in area of specialization, such as finance, labor, or agriculture.
See all 12 related occupations >>